Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Is PayBox Really A Scam?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OK, well it’s probably NOT a scam, but there are a couple of features about this free program that you should know about before you start doing business with them. I’ve seen a lot of people promoting PayBox.me heavily everywhere online since Pay Box.me started its pre-launch on September 1st. Naturally, marketers want to get in as early as possible, but most of them won’t tell you exactly what you’re getting into with PayBox.me.

So What Is Pay Box?
PayBox is a website which offers you $50 to sign up, up to $20 per day and $5 for each referral. On the surface it seems like they a trying to develop a company similar to a “Paypal”. Offering services such as person-to-person transactions, currency exchanges, online stores and small and mid-size business integration and payment processing. The $20 a day that Pay Box is offering is like many GPT or “Get Paid To” sites that asks you to log into PayBox and complete tasks such as subscribing to their newsletter or completing surveys.

OK, I Heard Of Systems Like This Before, So?
Yes, we have all had programs which offer credits or vouchers or units just about everything under the sun. PayBox.me’s plan involves making their currency exchangeable with other currencies. I have been trading the forex markets for five years now and trust me, that is not as easy as it sounds. They are of course conflicts of interest with getting paid by the company controlling the value of the currency you are receiving. In addition, the PayBox.me currency may never become openly exchangeable.

What’s The Problem With Paybox?
While there are no specific problems that should prevent you from signing up with them, there are somethings you should understand. When I gave you PayBox.me’s payment structure in the previous paragraph I bet you thought I gave you the amounts in U.S. dollars. I did not. PayBox plans to pay its members in what they call Pay Box currency. This PayBox currency, according to PayBox.me is “autonomous and independent of all nations and governments.”

With These Potentially Negative Terms, Why Did I Join?
Well, even with all these complicated conditions and no guarantee of making money I still joined Pay Box for several reasons. First, the price was right. PayBox.me is completely free to join. Next, the information that Pay Box asks for isn’t enough to cause any damage to my privacy and PayBox hasn’t spammed me. In my opinion if you’re willing to do a little work, then PayBox is worth joining and it is possible the early subscribers will make a whole lot of money. 
Please tell me your opinion of PayBox, these types of programs, this article or whatever is on your mind below in the comments section. I am constantly looking to expand on this article so any experiences you have with Pay Box as they start to expand, please post them here for myself and other marketers to read. Also, if you are already a Pay Box member fell free to leave your referral link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment